I desire your blessing upon my family, children and loved ones. Today I ask for an abundance of your wisdom when dealing with my son or daughter. You said in your word: "Do not let any unwholesome talk (lecturing, judging, or accusing) come of (my) mouth, but only what is helpful for building up (my son/daughter) according to his/her needs, that it may benefit and impact him.” Eph. 4:29
Hence, I pray: Let me also be "quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for (my) anger doesn't bring about the righteous life that God desires." James 1:19
Ephesians 3:20-21 reminds me, “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.” Amen!
Lord, I pray that you will speak clearly to ______ heart.
1) Give him/her a memorable visitation and allow him to encounter you like never before.
2) Take him/her on a personal life long transformative journey with you.
3) Remove all evil influences and ungodly companions.
4) Provide Godly friends, wise counselors, and set aside a God-fearing wife/husband for him/her.
5) Draw _______ near to you and pour out your spirit upon him/her.
6) Reveal your purpose for ________ life and lead him/her to his/her divine calling.
7) Give him/her dreams, visions and the ability to speak words of wisdom.
8) Give him/her a greater desire to read your word and increase a greater zeal for your house.
9) I pray that he/she will repent of his/her sins, trust you and walk in purity, power and humility with You forever.
I boldly declare that the traps of the enemy are all exposed. Satan the Lord rebuke you and have already rendered you powerless. I stand with authority to declare; no weapon formed will prosper. I declare the love of God is being shed in my home and towards my children. All members of my home and family are covered by the blood of Jesus. He/she is crowned with all heavenly blessings and the evil one will not succeed in penetrating his/her body, soul and spirit.
Father, although it’s not easy to watch the process; yet, I resolve to do as your word commands. I thank you for hearing and granting my petitions. In all these things, I will: "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18